This is just the beginning...
The beginning of the craft initiative, the beginning of the expansion in the industry and the beginning of the innovation that, although is incredible, has only begun to scratch the surface of what you are capable of. We are here to support and provide resources to the Association as a whole while offering individualized recommendations to each Distiller and Brewer to maximize the fullest reaches of a members potential.
Here's just the beginning of what the Craft Distillers & Brewers Association can offer you...
* DISTRIBUTION & GROWTH
* STRENGTH & UNITY IN THE INDUSTRY
* ASSOCIATION VOTING RIGHTS
* PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
* STATE COMPLIANCE
* BRAND INFORMATION & LABEL CONTENT
Please read more below on how we can tailor our support to you specifically.
We welcome Craft Distiller Membership to all producers of any craft alcoholic spirit or non-alcoholic beverage used in conjunction with spirits.
Membership categories are broken down into 2 tiers:
1. Annual production less than 49,999 proof gallons
2. Annual production over 50,000 proof gallons
We welcome Craft Brewer Membership to all producers of any craft alcoholic or non-alcoholic beer.
Membership categories are broken down into 3 tiers:
1. Annual production less than 14,999 barrels
2. Annual production between 15,000 to 5.99 million barrels
3. Annual production is over 6 million barrels
General Membership is best suited for the following:
* Any local, regional or national spirits or beer Distributor
* Importer or Broker of any alcoholic or non-alcoholic craft beverage
* A marketer of any product that is used by craft spirit or craft beer producers or Distributors
* Consultant to suppliers or Distributors of craft spirits or craft beer
* Trade or professional association serving suppliers or distributors of craft spirits or craft beer
* Member of industry print or trade media